Thursday, August 17, 2017

Making Spaces, pt 2

Making a decent transition between the vastly different patterns I put up in my box room proved... difficult. I finally just downloaded a wood pattern in white and threw it up there just to be able to move on. It does look fine, fortunately. I've been playing with placing furniture to see how this thing is going to look.

Lina and Rapunzel were up for modeling duty, and I pulled in a largish baby from the Barbie line.


A little redecorating, and now we're all appreciating the foxes I got last holiday season at KMart.


Punzie would also like to pet a fox, but it's probably better to let sleeping foxes lie.


Lina's going for it, though!


A little rearranging, and it can also be a bathroom scene. Jade is wondering when we'll be piping in the water.


Our fox friend just looks baffled.


So far so good on the room, I think. Although playing with turning it into different rooms gave me another idea. What if I could really make it be a different room? Hmmmmm...

8 comments:

  1. Oh my god it's working so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't try to make paper fold more than 180*, it's pretty easy, too!

      Delete
  2. Looking good! Those are the cutest foxes I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to have them! There were also some dogs, but they weren't as cute as the foxes.

      Delete
  3. I'm working on my own room creations here at Casa BTEG. It's fun, isn't it? Supposedly those foxes were also at Target, but I never found any at mine. :( They're cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw one (I think it was the sitting one) at Target once but iirc it was more expensive there than at KMart.

      Delete
  4. I love it! And I think being able to redecorate and make different rooms is a GREAT idea. I definitely want to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hardest thing, I think, was letting myself be okay with the fact that no matter how hard I tried, it wouldn't ever be "perfect" looking. Just making myself get started was really hard.

      Delete