Saturday, July 8, 2017

Breyer Finds

I'm sure that someone's going to have a heart attack when they see this stuff. I found a bunch of Breyer horses, riding figures, and accessories in one of my favorite discount shops today at 40% off what I'm guessing is the regular prices.

There were also some neat little action figures that I was tempted by.

And lot of farm equipment. The Breyer stuff is something I remember looking at wistfully as a little kid (my dolls mostly existed as servants for my huge herd of brushable horses), but I didn't end up purchasing any of them today. Here's a look at the loot available:


There was also a lot of horse accessories, such as these individually-packaged bridles in a variety of styles. I like how these are packaged. Very attractive. I almost bought one even though I don't have a properly-size horse!


And some blankets, pads and even a couple of dressage saddles were up for grabs. I'm not sure what a shipping set is, but I think it must be gear for taking your horse somewhere? There were also some little Breyer blind bags in both 'normal horse' and 'fluttery fantasy horse' styles that I apparently neglected to photograph.


It was a little overwhelming after you got to looking at it all. I did grab one of the crazy-looking fantasy mini-horses and the ferrier figure, though. And a random Barbie that the shop had sitting out next to all this stuff.


I had hopes that the petite Barbie stuff might fit my Pullip doll, but it look like it's just a little too big!

5 comments:

  1. I really wanna see someone trying to shoe a Pegasus now.

    Although they did shoe a unicorn in Discworld, that was cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for you, Daryl is going to shoe that pegasus.

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of the line. They have some varied products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was impressed how much articulation the little ferrier figure has. Neck, shoulders, elbows, wrist, waist, knees and ankles! I kind of wish I'd gotten one of the girls as well now.

      Delete