Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Christmas Pajamas for Amaya!

I actually forgot to post this until just now! I still haven't managed to make Amaya her PJ Masks costume yet, but I did get one new article of clothing for her back in December: an owl-themed nightgown!


This is the second time for me to try and make an article of clothing out of socks, so go easy on me for my sleeve placement up there. I came up with those bunny slippers from my clothing bin and thought that they'd be cute to go with the nightgown, even if they're not owl-themed.

And here's Amaya in her cozy new pajamas! The slippers fit great, and I even found a perfect backpack for her to take on overnight trips, which I filled up with a doll-size brush, toothpaste and toothbrush, a plastic figurine as a toy, a hair dryer, and a few other small necessities.

Kiddo was thrilled!

8 comments:

  1. Wait! You made the slippers too? Those are some skills!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I got those in a bundle of stuff from the thrift.

      Delete
  2. What do you mean bunnies don't fit the owl theme? Bunnies fit perfectly, especially if they're slippers cowering down at the bottom of the food chain!:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Fits her just right! How about a tutorial for those slippers!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't make the slippers, they're from a lot I got at the thrift store. The shapes were really simple for them, though. I might be able to draft a rough pattern.

      Delete