Monday, January 11, 2016

More Newness

It's the most Reset-iful time of the year~! Here's a few more things making appearances on the shelves nearby...

Apparently Poppy O'Hair is the Walmart exclusive Dragon Games doll. She comes with a tiny little super adorable purple dragon. I like the outfit! Actually, most of the Dragon Games dolls have really amazing outfits. 

This is the first Star Darling doll I've seen. I'm not really a fan of some of the materials they've used on Scarlet's outfit (her shirt annoys me), but I admit I admire the ambition. The Starling version of Scarlet appears to have pearly skin, which is something that I'm not really enthused about. Speaking of not enthused...

I'm not impressed at all with these fakie-like super-thin-box Monster High and Ever After High dolls. The molded tops on the EAH's are especially unwelcome. Bleh. I'm also not too taken with Designer Boo-Tique Frankie back there. Molded stitches or no, the low level of articulation goes against a big part of what makes the line so great.

Some vinyls have appeared, including a couple of chases. 

I do like the multi-purpose furniture EAH has. These two vanity/jewelry boxes are really cute.
And Ross has them for a great price. 

Ross also had a couple of other EAH playsets. I never saw these in any other stores. 


Oh, if I was only in the market for lots of doll shoes...!

I also bought a Made To Move Barbie who has donated her body to Rapunzel. More on that to come!

10 comments:

  1. Those EAH sets are pretty cool! I haven't seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I hadn't seen them before, either. They're really cute, though! Wish I needed them, lol.

      Delete
  2. I like Dragon Games Poppy! Her dragon is cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Poppy got the best small dragon in the group. Apple's dragon kind of looks like a reindeer - pretty cool but not really what I look for in a dragon, you know? Just about all the Dragon Games dolls have really nice outfits! I hope I can find their stock cheap someplace.

      Delete
  3. I love dragon games Poppy! I must look for her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she's probably the cutest Poppy that has come out!

      Delete
  4. We don't have any Ross stores around here. I wonder if our Marshall's or T.J. Maxx might have some of this stuff. I'm kind of interested in the shoes set and Apple's vanity.

    The Wishworld version of Scarlet has a different skin tone, if she's your favorite character.

    I got a Made to Move Teresa for Christmas. I'm not sure who will get her body yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're pretty similar stores, so I wouldn't be surprised to find this kind of stuff there.

      I might have to look for her! I'm not really interested in the web series or books, but the character designs for the girls are really cute. I like the inset eyes, too.

      Delete
  5. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! If you would like to participate, go here.

    ReplyDelete