Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Kenya at... DOLLAR TREE?!


So this took me by surprise today in Dollar Tree. Two Kenya Fashion Madness dolls?! I grabbed both of these guys, but saw no sign of any more at the local store. 

Here's the back of the box. Each of the guys comes with their outfit, shoes, and the little info booklet that I recall coming with the other Kenya I bought a year or more ago at Family Dollar for $5 on extreme markdown.

For $1 each at Dollar Tree, I'd have grabbed all I could carry. 

4 comments:

  1. Excellent find, I could have paid more for just the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was stunned! Moreso when I got them out in the light of day and started really examining the boxes. I think they're legit, maybe. I can hardly believe that they would be at D-Tree! There's another store in the next town over, I'm tempted to check it out just in case this weekend.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! I need to check out a better Dollar Tree than the one at Christown Spectrum Zombie Mall. The best cheap Kenya action I've seen has been at... eep, where was I? Marshall's at $5 for the younger sister, $7 for non-articulated adult women, no men.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My local store isn't even especially nice, it doesn't even have a frozen food section. I think it's the most random toy find I've made there.

      Delete