Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Give your readers 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award.
5. Invent 11 questions for your nominees.
- Though I sure seem to post a lot of dolls and doll-related things, dolls are a pretty new thing for me to be into. How new? Not long before I started posting this blog!
- As previously discussed in one of my posts, I adore the pokemon Victini, and have a decent-size collection of merchandise featuring him.
- I see nearly every new Disney animated film that comes out in theaters. Currently, the only features I can think of that I haven't seen are Dinosaur, The Wild, and a couple of the newer Winnie the Pooh based films.
- I make up silly songs to sing to my cats, usually with their names and observations about what they're doing, to the tune of popular music.
- For what it's worth, I like Teen Titans Go.
- My favorite wild animal is the red panda. My favorite domestic animal is the cat.
- I don't have a favorite food.
- I used to draw a lot and make art that I posted on my dA account. My 'drive' for this has diminished profoundly over the past decade. I feel like there's something wrong with me sometimes because of this.
- I prefer SciFi to Fantasy.
- I will change topics multiple times in a 'stream of consciousness rant' when conversing irl, and sometimes it's hard for even me to keep track of what I was originally talking about and why. (Oops)
1. Sweater weather or summer heat?
Give me cold weather, I can't take the heat!
2. What is your hidden talent that very few people know about?
Self-induced anxiety! Primarily of the social kind!
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I'd like to see the Titanic before it completely rusts away. I still remember the hoopla surrounding its' discovery and have always been fascinated by it.
4. What is your favorite blog to read (other than your own, of course)?
If I had to choose one, I'd say... Toy Box Philosopher, I think.
5. What is your most prized possession?
A ring my mother promised me when I was a kid. I keep it locked up.
6. If you could be any Disney character, who would you want to be and why?
I'd be Stitch or Chaos. Because chaos. And nigh-invulnerability.
7. What do you do to make yourself feel better after a sad day?
Watch something funny to get my mind off it.
8. Do you tend to cry during movies and/ or books?
I will bawl hysterically with the right prompting. The beginning of Up absolutely wrecked me.
9. Where do lost things go?
Lost things fall through the weaker bonds that separate our dimension from neighboring ones. Sometimes they'll shift back (sometimes moments after you JUST looked in that drawer for that thing you just found), but more typically they're lost forever, falling and falling through the temporal cloth until the friction wears them down to nothing. THAT is why things you lost for a long time tend to look more beat-up and ratty than you remember them being. Temporal friction.
10. What is your Hogwarts house?
I honestly forget what the difference is between them, other than everybody wants to be in Griffindor.
11. What is your favorite color?
Basic black. Versatile, matches everything, but it also attracts every stray piece of lint and cat hair in the room.
Alright, so let's see... I'm gonna nominate a bunch of you guys who I post stalk and who've been kind enough to comment on my little waste of space, here. (I'm guessing no tag-backs?) So here we go:
- Smaller Places
- Queen (can't find a link for you! Sorry!)
- The Grandmommy
- Barb the Evil Genius
- Purr (yes, you count)
- What kinds of toys got you into collecting and customizing?
- What's the coolest way you've repurposed something to work on/with one of your projects?
- Sonic or Mario?
- What do you do to find inspiration?
- What time period would you most like to live in, other than the modern one?
- When has a project just made you give up? Why?
- What's the most versatile tool in your arsenal?
- When has a project surpassed your wildest expectations? How?
- What's your all-time favorite movie?
- What's a skill you want to learn someday?
- If you could live in a fictional universe, which one would you pick? Annnnnnd... GO!