Sunday, July 5, 2015

Home for the Fourth?


Actually made a trip out and about this weekend! Found a TON of stuff from Dreamworks movie Home at TRU. The doll of Tip is neat, but I don't think it really captures how adorable the character is.


There were also a bunch of small and cute, yet really overpriced plush.


Remember when Disney put out a Genie figure for pretty much every one of Robin Williams' impressions in Aladdin? Well there was a small "mood figure" for pretty much every color change the little alien characters had.


In other news, I'm hopeful that Miss Phantom is on the mend. Yay!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Miss Phantom is lovely. I keep finding those genie figures at one of my favorite thrift stores...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's the gracious princess of the house, for sure!

      Ha ha, poor Genie! I remember seeing those figures forEVER at the dollar and discount stores, for years after the movie came out. They were nothing if not prolific.

      Delete
  2. The movie was cute, but the book ("The True Meaning of Smekday") was WAY better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really weird seeing this stuff out. I mean, the movie came out last year, didn't it? This was the first time I'd seen this stuff out for sale.

      Delete
    2. Not even last year; that movie came out in MARCH. And I didn't see any merch for it either other than the free toys that came with kids packs.

      Delete