Monday, May 4, 2015

May the Fourth...

I told myself that I'd get in gear and have Hera finished by today. Welp, didn't happen. 

But I took her out for a quick picture anyway. R2 came too, since it was a nice day out.


Terrible angle, but I really didn't want to be on the ground by the creek. No telling what you could get into.

I glued her earphones/goggles together just five minutes ago, and from the side it shows. The buttons didn't work that well. I need something different.

The gloves surprised me by almost looking decent. The cuffs aren't finished, I just threw them on her for the picture. Amazingly, the paint almost matches! As you may notice, these are a different set of hands than the ones she came with, I wanted to keep a green set in case I have an opportunity to use them in the future.

10 comments:

  1. I'm impressed! I think she looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm hoping to finish her up by the end of the month, at least.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm hoping version two of her outfit looks even better!

      Delete
  3. She looks just like her!!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you HAVE to keep a pair of green hands! What if she wants to go formal or something? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been tagged! http://adventuresindollwonderland.blogspot.com/2015/06/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete