Wednesday, August 27, 2014

More reset madness!


More new stuff is rolling out at the local stores!

Finally, a solo Princess Luna! She comes with two outfits, two pairs of shoes, a guitar, and a microphone that looks like a mutant magic wand.

I think I like Celestia's outfits and shoes more, though.

Especially these purple heels!

Fakie Beanie Boos...

In a variety of species.

And I grabbed a couple of Sparkle Girls outfit cards.

Once I determined that these were actually separates, that is. The grey top with the printed on tie is actually a bodysuit. They're all a bit small on Rapunzel, though.


Dollar General has Ever After High fakies...

Plus real EAH dolls.


And some Monster High fakies. They also had legit Coffin Bean and Creepateria MH dolls.

And these rather gothic Strawberry Shortcake fakies. I hereby dub them: Plum Rotten, Lemon Curd, and Licorice Despair!


4 comments:

  1. Lol, the Gothic Shortcake dolls are kinda cute. Look like escapees from a Nightmare Before Christmas/Sugar Rush crossover. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Think how cool they could make legit ones!

      Delete
  2. the fake eah doll's outfit looks like one of the backgrounders from the webisodes,
    I lol'd at the strawberry shortcake dolls! hahaha..I think they look more like ddung fakies,the face shape looks quite similar....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You may be right about them being fakie Ddung dolls! I hadn't considered that but on second glance they do look very similar!

      Delete