Friday, July 4, 2014

Stuff I did not buy!

You guys should be proud of me, I resisted (some) temptation today!
This handsome devil still doesn't live with me. Sigh.

My first stop was Tuesday Morning, which is just about my favorite store.

This Pullip(?) doll was tempting, but she had no joints on her legs.
Sure I could re-body her, but that would mean buying yet another doll!

Mooshka(?) dolls were $10.

As were Monster High dolls. Picture Day, 13 Wishes, and a few Ghouls Alive dolls were on offer.

Pinkie Cooper pups were $5 each.

They also had some Beatles dolls.


At TRU, I found a clothing set for a really big baby doll!


I was very tempted by this cute doll-size locker. I left it behind after realizing I have no place to put it.


I was very tempted by this "Flynn Rider" doll, for $10. Come on, Disney! His name is Eugene Fitzherbert! It's your movie, you should know this! Actually, I did buy this same doll later at Target for $6.28. I'm pretty sure his pants and shoes are molded on, but I like his head mold. And heck, it's nice to have his wedding jacket.

This La Dee Da doll is on sale at Family Dollar. While she looks very similar to the full retail doll, you'll note she doesn't have all the accessories and hair colors.


And this weird little Wonder Woman was just too odd not to share.

8 comments:

  1. The Walmart here has minilockers, but they're a little bigger than that one. I don't think they're meant to be doll accessories; they're like... Little girl lockboxes or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post an I soo want the wonder woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually saw her in the toy section at Walgreens! :D

      Delete
    2. I'm definitely going to be going to walgreens lol an I found her on eBay they also have a super girl an catwoman like her.

      Delete
  3. I'm confused about the Pullip. The lines I can see on her legs aren't joints? The legs look very close to the ones on my J-Doll, who shares the same body as a Pullip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Barb! That "line" on Yeolume's legs is a bit of her hair, she definitely didn't have any knee articulation. It looks like her legs have click/bend joints according to PullipsAndJunk. I'm not a fan of that kind of leg, myself. I'm not a huge fan of the body on the doll in general, and for now I'm glad I passed on her. Tues. Morning has actual Pullips on occasion for the same price.

      http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/05/06/yeolume-comparison-post/

      Apparently she's Pullip's daughter from the future.
      http://pullipsandjunk.com/2013/04/30/introducing-pullips-future-daughter-yeolume/

      Delete
    2. Oop, I said "no knee articulation" when what I meant was "no plainly visible knee joints". XD It's one of those days!

      Delete