Thursday, January 16, 2014

Rainbow Rocks Talking Equestria Girls

I spotted these two talking Rainbow Rocks Equestria Girls at Target while picking out my pirate fairies. There only seem to be these two in this set (at least, they're the only ones I could find evidence of.

These two dolls seem to have feet, unlike the previous waves of Eq. Girls. I couldn't really tell if their shoes would fit MH, though. Both dolls come with a band-based accessory. Drums for Pinkie, and a mic for Twilight.
These two have bright rainbow streaks in their hair in red, yellow and blue. My first impression is that it works better for Pinkie than Twilight. They also have sound. Pressing their upraised hand will get you one of a few phrases. Sadly, this means no elbow articulation, and tiny, skinny t-Rex arms.
Twilight also comes with some wings. I really want her shoes!
Yowza, not worth $25 in my book, though!

6 comments:

  1. Purr: Rainbow Dash started a band, did she? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like those shoes a lot. They look very psychedelic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes were the best part! I will probably get one or two when the $20 non-talking, better articulated ones come out, but I just couldn't see my way to pay $25 when it was basically just for the shoes, lol!

      Delete
  3. Hi Presto !
    I know someone who really like the little pony ! You have a nice collection !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shasarignis! The pony dolls are pretty cute, I hope they continue to improve the dolls!

      Delete