Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday to ME! Pt 2

So I got a box today from my best friend (who is a total sweetheart), which Nii immediately seized upon.
"I'm sure that this is at least partially mine..."
She's still in her pirate phase right now, after seizing Disney Fairies Zarina's outfit. First up, a notebook!
"I'm going to have to write the story of what's happening on this cover."
You can NEVER have too many notebooks. They're like thought jump-starters. Next up: Catrine DeMew!
"Sweet delicious clothing, you will be miiiiiiiine!"
Nii is salivating. Catrine looks justifiably concerned.
"How do I record a message to Obi-Wan Kenobi?"
And next: an R2D2 candy dispenser! I have a collection of R2 items, and it just got a little bigger.
"Yeah, I can't use this. Not in these heels."
Nii wanted to claim the skateboard, but I think it's going to end up going to Heath.
"Cute as a bug!"
And now... HERBIE!? He's going to be hanging out with KARR. I hope he's up to it...
"But you don't eat lipgloss! What madness is this!?"
CRAZY LIPGLOSS!! In... food... flavors? What the what?
"I will beat this. Right after I beat my game..."
A PS3 game: Nino Kuni, with animated sequences done by Studio Ghibli! But the most awesome thing of all is THIS:
"Ohhhhhh snap! Do you know what this is?! I wanna LIVE in it!"
I don't even know what I'm going to keep in this...


6 comments:

  1. Purr: Happy Actual Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of stuff! Congrats on your Birthday and on getting such cool items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a very, very generous friend, that's for sure! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! The R2-D2 is precious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've got to find a new place to put my R2's, they've really taken off!

      Delete