Monday, February 25, 2013

Shoes News!

Remember the funky shoes that came with the Dora outfit I got for G. Rapunzel? I've discovered that they'll fit a Moxie Teenz doll! They don't look too bad, either!

It's not a perfect fit, but it looks very passable at a glance! They're a little bit tight, but don't seem to be damaging the doll's feet.

Even better news, she can stand unassisted in them!

In other shoe-related news, I repainted a pair of Operetta's fashion pack shoes. Originally these were red, black and white rockabilly wedges, but they're now black and gold!

The black paint is a metallic, which has some tiny bits of flake in it which don't really show up that well. This weird lighting is the best shot I could get of it. The metallic gold on the strap and treble clef accent really looks classy, I think.
Draculaura seems to like them!
After about five or six shots of the doll's feet, this happened. Phantom cat wants some attention for her pretty feet too, I guess!




No comments:

Post a Comment